3 Super Easy Facebook Productivity Hacks for Businesses
Do you find yourself sitting in front of Facebook asking yourself where did those last fifteen minutes disappear? If so then why not apply these very simple ways to increase Facebook productivity.
They will free up your time so you can focus on your business AND keep your Facebook presence alive and kicking.
1. Use The Facebook Pages App
Why it will make you More Productive
- Less chances of distraction. When you open up the app you are taken straight to your business page. This cuts out all those time wasting distractions and brings you right to where you want to be.
- Easy to update. This app makes it easy to add a status update directly from your phone. If you are at an event or on the road you can just take a pic and upload it there and then. Simple.
- If you manage more than one page this is a god send. You can easily toggle between all the pages you manage and see how they are doing.
- Get notifications about how your page is doing. Your notifications will be specifically about your business pages. This means you can quickly swoop in and resolve any issues or reply to comments directly from your phone.
2. Schedule Your Posts
Often, your fans will be active at the weekend or in the evenings when you have clocked off. The best way to deal with is to schedule your posts to appear over the weekend or during those more active hours. If you have a busy day you can also just write your posts ahead of time and schedule them to run over the course of the day.
It couldn’t be easier to schedule your posts. Just click on the little clock icon underneath your status update and you will see the schedule options appear (see below).
3. Use Hootsuite
Did you know that there is an app out there that lets you post to all your social media channels at once? No more painfully putting the same status up on Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn.
The app is called Hootsuite. You can get a free version of it here. If you are really serious about streamlining all your social media then there is also a paid version which comes with lots of extra, handy features.
So there you have it, three simple ways to get the most from your Facebook Business Page without wasting time!